Neofollics Hair Growth Stimulating Conditioner
Neofollics Hair Growth Stimulating Conditioner
Neofollics hair growth stimulating conditioner improves the health of the hair and scalp in multiple ways. The caring formula restores the hair surface and makes the hair strong and healthy. The conditioner also contains various ingredients that stimulate healthy hair growth and prevent hair loss.
The conditioner is the ideal completion of a treatment with Neofollics shampoo. Of course, the conditioner can also be combined with other (hair growth stimulating) shampoos.
In relation to Neofollics Shampoo, the conditioner contains a number of additional ingredients that stimulate a healthy scalp and hair growth. Furthermore, the hair can become drier after washing it with a hair growth stimulating shampoo (due to the ingredient Ketoconazole or Piroctone olamine). The conditioner nourishes the hair, which makes the hair more moisturized and easier to comb.
Neofollics conditioner contains a large number of high quality, highly dosed ingredients. Each active ingredient has been selected based on scientific research to reduce hair loss through multiple ways and to improve hair and scalp health.
Neofollics conditioner contains jojoba, macadamia, rosemary, peppermint and sage oil which nourish the hair and scalp. These oils optimally condition the hair so that it looks healthy and cared for. It prevents dry, fluffy hair and makes it shiny.
In addition, the oils ensure a healthy scalp. For example, rosemary has anti-inflammatory properties and jojoba oil has a calming effect and controls excess sebum production.
Rosemary, sage and peppermint oil also stimulate hair growth.
This combination of oils gives the conditioner a pleasant smell, ensuring that the hair also smells pleasant after washing it.
Strengthening the hair
Keratin and silk, rice and wheat proteins strengthen the hair, repair damaged hair and make your hair less fragile.
The Neofollics conditioner contains, unlike other conditioners, a high concentration of Keratin. Keratin improves the hair structure, reduces hair fracture and restores damaged hair. It is easier to comb the hair and the hair has more shine.
The silk protein originates from real silk and protects the hair against external influences and improves the shine and manageability of the hair. Rice protein improves the flexibility and strength of the hair, while wheat protein has a moisturizing effect.
The shampoo contains a wide variety of plant extracts that inhibit DHT and stimulate the hair growth process in a natural way:
- Ecklonia cava: a seaweed from the waters of South Korea. Ecklonia cava is a natural alternative to finasteride and minoxidil. It contains a high concentration of the substance Dieckol, which has a DHT lowering effect and a high concentration of Dioxinodehydroeckol, which stimulates hair growth. Read more in our article Ecklonia cava: a natural alternative to finasteride and minoxidil.
- EGCG: a polyphenol from Green Tea. EGCG inhibits the process of 5a-reductase. This makes it a natural DHT inhibitor that stimulates hair growth.
- Sanguisorba officinalis: a plant that belongs to the rose family. Sanguisorba officinalis stimulates hair growth by prolonging the growth phase of the hair follicles. It suppresses Fibroblast Growth Factor-5 (FGF-5), a natural protein that plays a role in the (too rapid) transition of the hair from the anagen to the telogen phase.
- Carthamus tinctorius: a thistle-like plant. Carthamus tinctorius stimulates hair growth in different ways and suppresses growth factor B-1, a peptide which is associated with hair loss.
- Proanthocyanidin B2 (Grape seed extract): a polyphenol from grape seeds. It allows for extending the growth phase, which provides for longer hair, and a higher density of the hair.
In addition, the conditioner contains pure Aloe vera gel. This soothes and restores the scalp. Aloe vera also works against itch and dandruff and reduces the scalp’s sebum production, resulting in better conditions for a healthy hair growth.
Hair growth molecules
- Copper tri-peptide (GHK-Cu): restores and protects the scalp. It works anti-inflammatory and stimulates hair growth. Studies indicate that the efficacy of GHK-Cu on hair growth is comparable to that of Minoxidil. Studies also indicate that the use of GHK-Cu increases the success rate of hair transplants.
- Arginine: this amino acid improves the blood supply to the hair roots, stimulating hair growth. Furthermore, a deficiency of Arginine can lead to fragile hair, thinner hair and hair loss.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): works anti-inflammatory. It also improves the circulation in the scalp, making it easier for nutrients to reach the hair and scalp.
- Biotin: an important vitamin for the hair. A shortage of biotin can lead to hair loss and fragile hair. A high dose of biotin is often applied for stronger, denser and healthier hair, and it also good for the condition of the scalp.
Effective absorption into the scalp
For a conditioner to be effective, an optimal absorption of the active ingredients is very important. Therefore, Neofollics Conditioner contains liposomes. Liposomes incorporate active substances in nano-capsules, so that these can be more easily transported through the scalp and to the hair follicles.
Gentle for hair and scalp
The large amount of natural oils and plant extracts makes this conditioner very nourishing for the hair and scalp. The conditioner contains only mild ingredients, including no perfume, colorants, silicones and parabens._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I read that Neofollics lotion has a new formula, what can I expect from this?
Neofollics lotion does indeed have a new formulation. Apart from a new package, it also has an advanced hair growth complex 7% Neoxyl®. This contains many of the active ingredients that made Neofollics lotion so well rated, but combines them in a more effective way and in a higher dose. Existing Neofollics lotion users can therefore safely continue with this improved formula, while new users can assume that they will get the best hair growth lotion on the market.
Because the lotion is more high dosed and more effective, there is slightly less content in the bottle and it has become slightly more expensive. However, Neofollics lotion still a larger content and a lower price than all other good hair growth lotions on the market.
Is Neofollics lotion suitable for long hair?
The new formulation of Neofollics is much more pleasant to use than before. It is a transparent lotion that is absorbed within seconds, is not sticky and does not make the hair greasy. Because of these improvements, this lotion is now also very suitable for use by people with long hair.
Is Neofollics lotion suitable for female, hormonal, hair loss?
Yes, the Neofollics lotion is suitable for all forms of hair loss. The powerful formula also works well against hormonal hair loss. Because the lotion is now more user-friendly for people with long hair, it has also become much more suitable for women.
Can I use Neofollics lotion in combination with my current lotion?
The lotion can be combined with other lotions for hair growth, for example by using one in the morning and the other in the evening. It is not recommended to apply both lotions at the same time.
I want to start using this lotion. Can I immediately switch from my current lotion to Neofollics lotion?
If you are currently using a lotion and you are looking to switch to Neofollics lotion, we advise you to first use both lotions for 2 weeks. For example by using Neofollics lotion in the morning and a Spectral lotion in the evening. After these 2 weeks, your skin will have gotten used to it and you can start using the Neofollics lotion twice a day.
Will this lotion last longer, because it's 90 ml instead of 60 ml?
Most lotions contain 60 ml, enough for one month. Applying a lotion generously can give a more powerful effect. This is why Neofollics opted to use a larger amount per bottle for maximum results. How long a lotion lasts mostly depends on the area that requires treatment. If you only treat your temples or crown, a bottle will last you longer than 2 months.
What other products can I combine Neofollics lotion with?
Neofollics lotion combines well with other products against hair loss, such as a shampoo. In order to adjust the treatments to one another as well as possible when it comes to active ingredients, we recommend combining the products from the Neofollics range. Here is what we recommend at different stages of hair loss.
I read that Neofollics shampoo has a new formula, what can I expect from this?
Neofollics Shampoo does indeed have a new formulation and packaging. What can you expect from the new formulation?
- An improved washing effect means that now even less shampoo is needed to remove impurities and to clean the hair and scalp.
- The formulation has been made milder, in order to further reduce the drying of the scalp when used daily.
- The perfume in the previous version has been replaced by natural ingredients: extracts of rosemary and mint give the shampoo an attractive and natural scent.
- The new Neofollics Shampoo contains a higher concentration of active ingredients that help to promote healthy hair growth.
Can I switch to Neofollics shampoo just like that?
You can start using Neofollics shampoo immediately.
I notice my hair is becoming dryer. Is this right and what can I do about this?
The ingredient Piroctone olamine in the shampoo may, just like Ketoconazole, dry out the hair and scalp a little. When you experience these symptoms, we advise you to use a conditioner after washing (eg. Neofollics conditioner). You can also decrease the frequency. Remember that the shampoo only works optimally when it is used at least three times a week.
Can I use Neofollics shampoo in combination with another shampoo?
Neofollics shampoo can be used in combination with any other shampoo. When experiencing dry hair, Neofollics shampoo can best be alternated with a nourishing shampoo that does not contain Ketoconazole, such as Regenepure NT or Beaver keratin shampoo. Combining a shampoo with Ketoconazole with Neofollics shampoo might be too strong a combination since Neofollics shampoo contains Piroctone olamine, a substance with a similar effect as Ketoconazole.
The shampoo does not foam as much as I am used to. Is this true?
If you are already used to using a sulfate-free shampoo such as Revita or Regenepure DR, you will know that a good shampoo does not foam as much as a regular shampoo. If you are used to using a regular shampoo from the drugstore, you may notice it doesn't foam as much. This is because a high quality shampoo does not contain any SLS. SLS is a chemical cleaning agent that causes the foaming effect
When using the Neofollics shampoo, it is recommended to first degrease the hair with a small amount of shampoo. Next, you apply a more generous amount of shampoo. You will see that the shampoo is easy to distribute over the scalp and the hair. This is why it's a good thing that the shampoo contains 250 ml, making it possible for you to actually use a generous dosage and still make it last long.
Which products can I combine Neofollics shampoo with?
If your hair loss is at an early stage, using just a shampoo may suffice, preferably in combination with a nutritional supplement.
When your hair loss is at an advanced stage, we recommend using a multiple approach to combat hair loss with shampoo, lotion and a nutritional supplement. In order to adjust the treatments to one another as well as possible when it comes to active ingredients, we recommend combining the products from the Neofollics range. Here is what we recommend at different stages of hair loss.
The Neofollics Hair Growth Supporting Tablets can be combined with the use Neofollics Anti-Grey Hair Tablets without any issues.