Neofollics Anti Grey Hair Tablets
Neofollics Anti Grey Hair Tablets
Neofollics Anti-Grey Hair Tablets is a nutritional supplement that has been developed to effectively combat grey hair and help people maintain their natural hair color.
The Neofollics Anti-Grey Hair Tablets are perfect for any man or woman who:
- Suffers from premature greying hair
- Wants to maintain a vivid natural hair color
- Wants thicker, longer and healthier hair
- Is looking for an effective and natural treatment against grey hair.
Grey hair is a complex biochemical process. In recent years, various studies have shown the contributing factors and processes for grey hair. The following main causes at the biological level are:
- When melanin is not produced in sufficient quantities by melanocytes in the hair follicle, this leads to a decrease in hair pigmentation.
- Reduction of the enzyme catalase. This leads to higher levels of hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide bleaches the hair pigments, which leads to discoloration.
- Elevated levels of Homocystein increase the amount of hydrogen peroxide.
- Glutathione Peroxidase cleans up hydrogen peroxide. Low levels contribute to the greying of the hair.
With its unique formulation, Neofollics Anti-Grey Tablets counteracts these causes of grey hair.
Active ingredients against grey hair
Neofollics contains the following ingredients that help against grey hair:
- Catalase: This is an important enzyme that plays a role in the process of greying hair. Because catalase breaks down hydrogen peroxide, it prevents the hair from turning grey. As people get older, less catalase is produced in the body. By supplementing catalase in an effective way, the enzyme continues to break down the hydrogen peroxide well. In Neofollics Anti-Grey Hair Tablets, the catalase is contained in a fast-melting tablet, making the catalase more effectively absorbed into the blood stream. Neofollics Anti-Grey Hair Tablets contain 22,500 units of catalase per daily dose. This makes it possible to clean up large amounts of hydrogen peroxide and combat grey hair.
- Quercetin, Copper and L-tyrosine: These ingredients play an important role in melanin synthesis. This is the production of the natural pigment that gives hair its color.
- Folic acid: Lowers homocysteine levels, which reduces the build-up of hydrogen peroxide in the body.
- Vitamin B12: Improves the absorption and efficacy of the catalase. Lowers homocysteine levels.
- Selenium: Increases glutathione peroxidase levels, a substance that cleans up hydrogen peroxide.
Active ingredients that promote hair growth
Neofollics Anti-Grey Hair Tablets also contains ingredients that make your hair healthier and help prevent hair loss:
- Zinc: A mineral that is necessary for maintaining healthy hair. A deficiency of zinc in the body can lead to hair loss.
- Biotin: An important vitamin for the hair. A shortage of biotin can lead to hair loss and brittle hair. A high dose of biotin helps grow stronger, fuller and healthier hair and is also good for the condition of the skin and nails.
- EGCG: The polyphenol EGCG, or Epigallocatechin gallate, is not only a powerful antioxidant from Green Tea, but it also stimulates hair growth.
The tablets also contain iodine and vitamins D3, B6 & C. These are important for healthy hair growth.
Serving size: 2 tablets
Servings per container: 30 tablets
Content per container: 60 tablets
Take 1 dose per day. A dose consists of one "Step 1" tablet (yellow coloured tablet) and one "Step 2" tablet (white with orange dots).
- Take the "Step 1” tablet during or after a meal and swallow it whole.
- Then take the "Step 2" melting tablet, place it under your tongue and let it dissolve in your mouth. It can take a few minutes before it is completely dissolved.
Follow this routine every day.
The tablets are suitable for both men and women.
The tablets are compact - only 10 mm in diameter - to make swallowing easy.
Advice: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. A nutritional supplement is no substitute for a varied diet. A varied, balanced diet and health lifestyle are important.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I read that Neofollics lotion has a new formula, what can I expect from this?
Neofollics lotion does indeed have a new formulation. Apart from a new package, it also has an advanced hair growth complex 7% Neoxyl®. This contains many of the active ingredients that made Neofollics lotion so well rated, but combines them in a more effective way and in a higher dose. Existing Neofollics lotion users can therefore safely continue with this improved formula, while new users can assume that they will get the best hair growth lotion on the market.
Because the lotion is more high dosed and more effective, there is slightly less content in the bottle and it has become slightly more expensive. However, Neofollics lotion still a larger content and a lower price than all other good hair growth lotions on the market.
Is Neofollics lotion suitable for long hair?
The new formulation of Neofollics is much more pleasant to use than before. It is a transparent lotion that is absorbed within seconds, is not sticky and does not make the hair greasy. Because of these improvements, this lotion is now also very suitable for use by people with long hair.
Is Neofollics lotion suitable for female, hormonal, hair loss?
Yes, the Neofollics lotion is suitable for all forms of hair loss. The powerful formula also works well against hormonal hair loss. Because the lotion is now more user-friendly for people with long hair, it has also become much more suitable for women.
Can I use Neofollics lotion in combination with my current lotion?
The lotion can be combined with other lotions for hair growth, for example by using one in the morning and the other in the evening. It is not recommended to apply both lotions at the same time.
I want to start using this lotion. Can I immediately switch from my current lotion to Neofollics lotion?
If you are currently using a lotion and you are looking to switch to Neofollics lotion, we advise you to first use both lotions for 2 weeks. For example by using Neofollics lotion in the morning and a Spectral lotion in the evening. After these 2 weeks, your skin will have gotten used to it and you can start using the Neofollics lotion twice a day.
Will this lotion last longer, because it's 90 ml instead of 60 ml?
Most lotions contain 60 ml, enough for one month. Applying a lotion generously can give a more powerful effect. This is why Neofollics opted to use a larger amount per bottle for maximum results. How long a lotion lasts mostly depends on the area that requires treatment. If you only treat your temples or crown, a bottle will last you longer than 2 months.
What other products can I combine Neofollics lotion with?
Neofollics lotion combines well with other products against hair loss, such as a shampoo. In order to adjust the treatments to one another as well as possible when it comes to active ingredients, we recommend combining the products from the Neofollics range. Here is what we recommend at different stages of hair loss.
I read that Neofollics shampoo has a new formula, what can I expect from this?
Neofollics Shampoo does indeed have a new formulation and packaging. What can you expect from the new formulation?
- An improved washing effect means that now even less shampoo is needed to remove impurities and to clean the hair and scalp.
- The formulation has been made milder, in order to further reduce the drying of the scalp when used daily.
- The perfume in the previous version has been replaced by natural ingredients: extracts of rosemary and mint give the shampoo an attractive and natural scent.
- The new Neofollics Shampoo contains a higher concentration of active ingredients that help to promote healthy hair growth.
Can I switch to Neofollics shampoo just like that?
You can start using Neofollics shampoo immediately.
I notice my hair is becoming dryer. Is this right and what can I do about this?
The ingredient Piroctone olamine in the shampoo may, just like Ketoconazole, dry out the hair and scalp a little. When you experience these symptoms, we advise you to use a conditioner after washing (eg. Neofollics conditioner). You can also decrease the frequency. Remember that the shampoo only works optimally when it is used at least three times a week.
Can I use Neofollics shampoo in combination with another shampoo?
Neofollics shampoo can be used in combination with any other shampoo. When experiencing dry hair, Neofollics shampoo can best be alternated with a nourishing shampoo that does not contain Ketoconazole, such as Regenepure NT or Beaver keratin shampoo. Combining a shampoo with Ketoconazole with Neofollics shampoo might be too strong a combination since Neofollics shampoo contains Piroctone olamine, a substance with a similar effect as Ketoconazole.
The shampoo does not foam as much as I am used to. Is this true?
If you are already used to using a sulfate-free shampoo such as Revita or Regenepure DR, you will know that a good shampoo does not foam as much as a regular shampoo. If you are used to using a regular shampoo from the drugstore, you may notice it doesn't foam as much. This is because a high quality shampoo does not contain any SLS. SLS is a chemical cleaning agent that causes the foaming effect
When using the Neofollics shampoo, it is recommended to first degrease the hair with a small amount of shampoo. Next, you apply a more generous amount of shampoo. You will see that the shampoo is easy to distribute over the scalp and the hair. This is why it's a good thing that the shampoo contains 250 ml, making it possible for you to actually use a generous dosage and still make it last long.
Which products can I combine Neofollics shampoo with?
If your hair loss is at an early stage, using just a shampoo may suffice, preferably in combination with a nutritional supplement.
When your hair loss is at an advanced stage, we recommend using a multiple approach to combat hair loss with shampoo, lotion and a nutritional supplement. In order to adjust the treatments to one another as well as possible when it comes to active ingredients, we recommend combining the products from the Neofollics range. Here is what we recommend at different stages of hair loss.
The Neofollics Hair Growth Supporting Tablets can be combined with the use Neofollics Anti-Grey Hair Tablets without any issues.