Neofollics Beard Growth Serum
Neofollics Beard Growth Serum
The Neofollics Hair Growth Stimulating Beard Serum is one of the most advanced and powerful beard growth serums on the market. The scientifically proven ingredients make the beard hair grow faster and give the non-activated or weakened hair follicles an extra stimulus.
The Neofollics Beard Serum contains a high concentration of 12 proven active ingredients, combined in the Neoxyl hair growth complex:- Hair growth molecules Adenosine and Vividine;
- Six powerful plant extracts including ecklonia cava and raspberry ketone;
- Peptides that improve circulation in the scalp and inhibit inflammation;
The beard growth serum from Neofollics has a soft subtle scent and not only ensures a full (er) beard, but also gives your beard a nourishing boost for a healthy looking beard.
The powerful formula of the Neofollics beard serum is suitable for every man who:- Has open spots / holes in his beard;
- Has a moderately developed beard, but wants a fuller beard;
- Has a fully developed beard, but wants to encourage its growth.
The Neofollics Beard Serum contains a combination of 12 science-based ingredients that tackle beard growth in multiple ways:
Neoxyl hair growth complex
The Neofollics Hair Growth Stimulating Beard Serum contains 7% Neoxyl. This is a hair growth complex, or a combination of active ingredients. Each active ingredient has been selected based on scientific research to address hair loss in multiple ways.
Hair growth molecules
Neoxyl contains the hair growth molecules Adenosine and Vividine. These molecules have a similar effect to Minoxidil, but without side effects.
- Vividine: stimulates beard growth in several ways. Vividine provides potassium channel opening (PCO), just like Minoxidil. This ensures that the hair enters the growth phase faster and also that the growth phase lasts longer. Vividine also stimulates the blood flow to the hair follicles, so that nutrients reach the follicle better.
- Adenosine: Research shows that applying a solution of Adenosine to the skin can improve beard growth in men.
The plant extracts in the Neoxyl hair growth complex have a positive effect on hair growth in various ways. An important mechanism of action is the inhibition of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). The conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is an important cause of (hereditary) hair loss. DHT damages hair follicles that are sensitive to DHT, causing them to produce less and thinner hair.
- Ecklonia cava: a seaweed from the waters of South Korea. Ecklonia cava is a natural alternative to Finasteride and Minoxidil. It contains a high concentration of the substance Dieckol, which lowers DHT and a high concentration of Dioxinodehydroeckol, which stimulates hair growth. Read more about Ecklonia cava in our article Ecklonia cava: a natural alternative to Finasteride and Minoxidil.
- Raspberry ketone: an extract from raspberry. Raspberry ketone can increase the production of IGF-1 (insulin like growth factor), which stimulates the growth of the hair follicle. Studies show that a very low concentration of this substance already has a significant effect on hair growth.
- Carthamus tinctorius: a thistle-like plant. Carthamus tinctorius stimulates hair growth in several ways and suppresses growth factor B-1, a peptide associated with hair loss.
- Sanguisorba officinalis: a plant belonging to the rose family. Sanguisorba Officinalis stimulates hair growth by extending the growth phase of the hair follicle. It suppresses Fibroblast Growth Factor-5 (FGF-5), a natural protein that plays a role in the (too fast) transition of the hair from the anagen to the telogen phase.
- Grape seed extract (Proanthocyanidin B2): a polyphenol from grape seeds. It extends the growth phase, which ensures longer hair and a higher density of the hair.
- EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate): a polyphenol from Green Tea. EGCG counteracts the 5α-reductase process. This makes it a natural DHT inhibitor that stimulates hair growth.
- Copper Tripeptide-1: This substance can improve circulation in the scalp and reduce inflammation of the scalp and hair follicles.
Wash you face with water. Shake the bottle well before use and apply the beard growth oil to any area where hair growth support is needed.
On the cheeks: 1-2 pumps
On the chin and mustache: 1 pump
Rub the oil in evenly and let it soak in.
For best results, perform the treatment twice a day, preferably in the morning and evening. The first effects are visible after two to three months. Continue the treatment to maintain the result.