Amazon's Choice for Collagen! Super Rare 4.7/5 Star Rating with 600+ Reviews!
Further Food Collagen Peptides Anti-Aging Protein Powder:
Further Food Collagen Peptides is the ultimate anti-aging protein powder – daily use promotes weight loss while reversing wrinkles, strengthening hair and nails, improving gut health, and reducing joint stiffness and pain! Our collagen protein powder quickly dissolves (with no flavor, smell or gelling) and can be added to your favorite beverages or meals. Just scoop, mix, and go further!
Grass-fed, Pasture-raised, Non-GMO, Kosher, Gluten-free, Paleo, Keto
HAIR, SKIN, and NAILS
Reduce wrinkles, increase skin elasticity, hide cellulite marks and stretch marks with daily use of our Collagen Peptides! Collagen peptides have been scientifically proven to build stronger hair, nails and teeth.
Studies show that collagen protein is 40% more satiating than whey, soy, or casein protein. Collagen protein will keep you feeling full, longer and can help with weight loss.
Our Collagen Peptides can reduce gut inflammation, heal stomach ulcers, and aid in digestion. Studies show that collagen peptides help to repair intestinal lining and can help heal leaky gut and IBS.
Supplementing with collagen has been scientifically proven to help prevent and reverse arthritis, osteoarthritis and osteoporosis by rebuilding bones, joints, and ligaments. Numerous studies show that daily collagen use can reduce joint pain, stiffness and inflammation.
Further Food Collagen contains 18 amino acids and 8 of the 9 essential amino acids. Collagen protein is effective in maintaining lean body mass, muscle repair and recovery, and injury prevention.
Collagen supplementation has been shown to help stabilize blood sugar levels.
Nutritional Information & Ingredients
8g Of Pure Collagen Peptides Per Serving!
AMINO ACIDS PROFILE
Amounts per Serving
100% South American Pasture Raised Bovine Hide Collagen Peptides.
How Long can a tub of Further Food Collagen last?
1 Month / 3 Months
How To Consume:
Take one or two scoops of Further Food Collagen per day. Mix Collagen into coffee, tea, smoothies, soups or any other recipes. Stir thoroughly.
For Delicious & Mouthwatering Collagen Recipes
HELPING YOU EAT BETTER,
GO FURTHER, NATURALLY
Meet the women behind Further Food. Ashley, myself, Lillian, and Allegra. Each of us have personal experiences with chronic illness. This is how Further Food was born. We began as a community-built education platform for holistic health solutions in order to be our own health advocates and support each other.
Today, we take the wisdom from our community to create real food-based supplements that help promote optimal health and wellness. Our products are now sold around the world and we donate a portion of our proceeds to fund chronic illness and healthy eating programs.
How absorbable are collagen peptides in my body?
Further Food Collagen Peptides are short-chain amino acids and are highly bioavailable, meaning that the collagen is absorbed immediately. Research has shown that more than 90% of collagen is absorbed into the bloodstream within the first six hours after consumption. This means collagen can begin restoring and repairing skin, bones, joints and ligaments immediately!
How do I use it? How many scoops should I consume per day?
Take one to two scoops one or two times per day. More can be taken for an additional protein boost.
Are there any side effects?
No known side effects have been reported. We recommend not taking collagen on an empty stomach in order to prevent any intestinal discomfort that may occur during digestion of large amounts of pure protein.
How long will it be before I see results, and how long will the results last?
Collagen begins restoring and repairing skin, bones, joints, ligaments and your gut immediately. Clinical trials have shown visible improvements after four to twelve weeks of supplementation, depending on the study and the benefit being measured. However, one should take collagen peptides indefinitely to combat aging because our body produces less and less collagen every year. Supplementing with collagen is not a temporary fix, it’s a lifelong dedication to better health from the inside out.
I eat a lot of protein/meat. Do I still need to take it?
Yes! Western diets are mainly composed of eating muscle-meat proteins instead of connective tissues proteins which are rich in collagen. Only collagen protein can repair our connective tissues, ligaments, joints, skin, hair, nails, teeth, and bones.
What does it taste like?
Our collagen is a protein powder that is tasteless and odorless, so it can be added to any drink or food without changing the taste. You can mix it and use it in a variety of recipes, click here for collagen recipe ideas.
What are the ingredients and how do I store it?
Further Food Collagen is made with 100% hydrolyzed collagen peptides. It’s pure protein, and free from sugar, preservatives, artificial sweeteners or any added ingredients! It should be stored at room temperature, in a cool, dry environment.
Is collagen peptides the same as gelatin?
No. Collagen and gelatin are both sourced from cartilage and have the same makeup of amino acids, but gelatin undergoes more extensive processing which decreases its bioavailability. Collagen peptides help our body to repair and replenish cells in a more effective and beneficial way than gelatin. However, collagen peptides and collagen protein are the same thing and we use them interchangeably.
Can children eat collagen?
Yes. Collagen protein is tasteless and odorless, which makes it great for picky eaters. All our collagen products are a clean, pure protein source without any sugar or preservatives, so parents can boost a child’s
nutrition and protein intake without any harmful additives or ingredients.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF COLLAGEN
- Collagen protein powder is 40% more filling than any other types of protein powders (soy, whey, casein) – this means that collagen protein will keep you 40% more full than any other type of protein powder.
- Supplementing with collagen can help suppress appetite and decrease sugar cravings.
- Collagen supplementation can help in retaining muscle mass.
- Collagen is the main component of the dermis, the part of our skin that helps our skin with elasticity and flexibility.
- Supplementing with collagen peptides can help decrease wrinkles and hide cellulite and stretch marks by strengthening the dermis layer of our skin.
- Daily use of collagen peptides can help hydrate skin and increase skin elasticity, while reducing the effects of sun damage on the skin.
- Collagen helps to regulate stomach acid secretion by controlling the amount of gastric acid. Regular use helps reduce heartburn, ulcers and other digestive problems.
- Collagen peptides help in digestion by holding water in the intestine and helping food move along the GI tract.
- Daily use of collagen peptides can help heal the gut lining and intestinal wall.
- Collagen contains the amino acid glutamine which plays an important role in healing leaky gut and IBS.
Bone and Joint Benefits
- Collagen protein makes up 90% of our connective tissue, which includes our joints, ligaments, tendons and fascia.
- Oral supplementation with collagen can support rebuilding of our bones and joints.
- Supplementing with collagen has been shown to reduce joint pain and stiffness associated with arthritis.
- Collagen peptides can help increase mobility and flexibility.
- Daily supplementation with collagen can help increase bone mineral density which is key to preventing fractures.
- Collagen supplementation can help to strengthen teeth, hair and nails, making them less brittle.
Benefits for Diabetics
- As a result of high blood sugar and glycation, diabetics lose collagen at a faster rate than the average individual. Supplementing with collagen can help diabetics reverse the effects of aging from a diminished collagen supply.
- Supplementing with collagen can help diabetics stabilize their blood sugar levels.
- The abundant supply of glycine in Further Food Collagen is important in helping to positively impact and regulate blood sugar levels in diabetics.
Benefits for Athletic & Sports Performance
- Supplementing with collagen can help the body repair and replenish proteins that are broken down during physical activity.
- Collagen protein helps speed up the body’s recovery after a torn or ruptured muscle.
- Collagen supplementation helps to strengthen joints and ligaments, thereby helping to prevent injuries.
- Supplementing with collagen helps to reduce activity-induced joint pain.
- Collagen works with Vitamin D and Calcium to play an important role in our bone health.
Benefits on Thyroid Health
- The glycine in collagen can help block the compound endotoxin in the body, and help boost the levels of active thyroid levels in the body.
- The glycine in collagen can help reduce cortisol levels in the body, which can help to minimize the risk of adrenal fatigue and long-term thyroid problems.
- The protein in collagen can help promote proper thyroid function.
- Collagen supplementation can help to reduce the painful and stiff joints often suffered by those with hypothyroidism.